At the 12th European Business Angel Network (EBAN) Congress and 7th Award Ceremony
in Moscow, ZernikeMeta Ventures
has been awarded as "Early Stage Fund of the Year".
The annual EBAN Congress is the leading meeting point for the European early stage investment community bringing together over 350 participants from Europe and abroad.
The Awards Ceremony closed EBAN’s first day of Congress, which registered over 300 attendees and a strong participation of Russian investors, and was also the opportunity to celebrate European excellency.
Winners of the 7th EBAN awards were:
- Business Angel of the Year - Philippe Gluntz, President of France Angels and business angel affiliated to Paris Business Angels network (France)
- Deal of the Year - United Resins, submitted by FNABA (Portugal)
- Early Stage Fund of the Year - ZernikeMeta Ventures, submitted by META Group (Italy)
- Breakthrough Service and/or Tool by a BAN - PEEX, submitted by Mountain Partners (Switzerland)
- Business Angel Network of the Year - FiBAN (Finland); Honorable Mention awarded to Paris Business Angels (France)
Picture above from left to right: Jan Oker-Blom (FiBAN), Frank Peters (Awards animator), Philippe Gluntz (Business Angel of the year), Luigi Amati (ZernikeMeta Ventures), Peter Braun (PEEX), Tanguy de la Fouchardiere (Paris Business Angels), Paulo Andrez (United Resins)